Percall and CETI are pleased to announce the creation of a connected demo store designed to demonstrate how the buying experience in a physical point of sale can combine the ease of an online transaction with the simple pleasure and the social interaction of shopping.
The Smart flagship uses PTC's ThingWorx® and other Internet of Things technologies not only to showcase a more efficient point-of-sale in terms of vendor productivity but also to maximize revenue by using the "nudge economy" principles to detect hesitant buyers and help them making a purchase.
Among the features of the Smart flagship showcase:
- Selects and locates items in the store from your phone or from a tablet in the store.
- Interact via a Siri voice interface
- Suggest "looks" or sets for sale
- Suggest other sizes or colors to try
- Allows the customer to request different sizes or colors from the fitting room
Nudge or accompaniment:
- Track and analyze customer attendance
- Send instant offers on connected customers' phones
- Gather feedback from no-purchase visitors
The Percall's Director of Innovation & IOT, Eric Bachié comments: "Percall and CETI have invested a lot in developing a realistic test of what buyers can expect from tomorrow's connected world. Now anything can be achievable. "
The Smart flagship, located in the CETI exhibition center near Lille, France, will be open to visitors from interested retail organizations, starting in spring 2018.